Saturday, October 09, 2004

Chet Atkins Diet Working!

Alright, this diet is working fantastically, I've gained 3 pounds in the last 2 days! For those who haven't heard of the "Chet" Atkins diet, it's nothing but Pepperoni pizza and ice cream for a month. You've gotta love it! I'm finding cookies n' cream to be the kind of ice cream that really goes well with the pizza. Bon Appetit! Also it's required to do a half an hour of fingerpicking per day, you can choose what song (s) or music you want to do...I'm going to get some silver spray paint and go as the Goodyear Blimp this year! So if you're out on Halloween and see something odd in the sky, do not, repeat DO NOT try to shoot it down!

One of my favorite Halloween nights was in California. We were playing a 400 seat club that was packed and everybody was having a good time, as well as wearing some great costumes. Six girls arrived together all dressed as "St. Pauli Girls" in exactly the same garb as the girls-I was impressed! They were a six pack and had a full scale six pack holder around them as if they were "bottles". As they passed by, one girl said to me "this is the last time I ever do something like this, for the last hour I've had to go to the bathroom! And I hate these bitches!" Well, you have to sacrifice something for show biz, as they say...The winner of the costume contest was a guy in a pink suit wearing a coffee table on his head. Sure, no problem! I was wondering what in the hell he was. It was revealed later that he was "bubblegum under the furniture"--ha ha! Yes, once again, the power of the creativity rears it's hilarious (and strange) head!


3 Comments:

Blogger Logic said...

Alaskan...

QUIT WITH THE PIGGIN!!! I thought you'd have gone thru all that food by now, being a dude and all. I think you're medicating with pizza, and your dosing is obviously just waaay off! And the ice cream should at least give you toots or something to get you to put down the spoon a bit...

(licks Nutella pie off fingers while typing: "Do as I say, not as I do!")

Logic

10:58 PM  
Blogger alaskanblue4 said...

Ms Nutella-
Thank you with the reminder to stop the infernal piggin'-(as I eat another piece of pizza, crumbs falling all over my keyboard). Gawd, I love discipline!
-Derek

4:54 AM  
Blogger Sue Bielenberg said...

Ha ha ha! I love the St. Pauli girls. Reminds me of the numerous "Robert Palmer zombie girls" at EVERY damn party in the 80s and early 90s...but the beer chicks are more clever. I read something at work a few years ago about the most popular women's costumes for Halloween - #1 was Sexy French Maid, #2 was Sexy vampire, & #3 was Sexy Cat. I guess it is the night to let your inner ho' out.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home