Monday, September 13, 2004

Mob Paid Off/Time to Set Sail!

I just handed out some crisp dead presidents to the gladhanding,
femur breaking suits. All is well here on the "Good Ship Lolli-pop
-you-in-da-Glass Jaw" brought to you by the friendly folks at
MARS Inc., makers of M&Ms. (Hey, with overhead like this, one
must have a sponsor) Let the groveling begin...

I had a sublimely crafted intro but the cyberbeast ate the damn
thing and...I didn't retain it! Maybe later...

It appears that there will be little or no "order" to this blog. Along
with the usual melancholy/blanched enthusiam there will be
stabs at humor, mind numbingly dull accounts of my alledged "life"
and the occasional foray to Vegas when I do my Gigolo gig. Hey, they
say that sex sells! Hmmm, I suppose it depends on who's buying...
Also will be included memories of the musical trenches, aged in oak
barrels then distilled, as well as the bagged and tagged olympics...
This is when the stream of consciousness is flowing way too fast,
slippery like an eel, it floats like a bee, stings like Muhammed Ali.
Like Lewis Carroll on the Jabberwocky expresso bus...I must go!
over n out until something lucid appears on the horizon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home